TMax Rider NE Kentucky

Introduce yourself. Name, scooter type, where from, How long you have been an owner, etc...

Moderator: Site Moderators

TMax Rider NE Kentucky

Postby gtstdriver » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:33 09

After enjoying a Honda Silverwing, I traded up to a Victory Cross Country Tour. Tried to make it work for almost 3 years, but last year I knew a Maxiscooter would be a better fit. Saw TMax's in France and Italy on vacation and got the bug. I could a used 2015 TMax at a dealer, did a test ride, and traded bikes. I love it! It is near half the weight of the Victory, handles and looks great, and is comfortable to ride. I've already put a large Givi Windshield and a heated clothing socket on it, with more mods to come. I want to thank all of you for your tips and experiences, you helped me make the decision and I really enjoy the bike. I have to break it in, it has less than 300 miles! Thanks again and see y'all on the road!
gtstdriver

MajestyUSA.com
Advertisement

Re: TMax Rider NE Kentucky

Postby Sku-Torr » Tue Mar 07, 2017 18:58 18

Welcome! It's great to get another Tmaxer into the fold! 8)
2009 Custom Tmax
(Winkers, GIVI Airflo, Tail Tidy, Short Mirrors, MIVV Exhaust, HH Pads, Short Levers, Grip Puppies, Dr. Pulleys, Malossi Spring/Torsion Cont., Pilot Road 4s, River Rd Luggage, Lexan Dividers, B/R Risers, 12v Outlet, LED Seat Light, Seger Horn, Push Button Gas Cap, Seat Springs)
Sku-Torr
Insane Poster

Re: TMax Rider NE Kentucky

Postby KyJack55 » Sat May 12, 2018 17:11 17

Welcome fellow Kentuckian , Newport , Ky here . WIFES got a 2007 Majesty yp400, I have a 2013 Majesty. #f4
KyJack55

Return to Who are you? Where are you from?