Potential Majesty 400 owner Tasmania Australia

Introduce yourself. Name, scooter type, where from, How long you have been an owner, etc...

Moderator: Site Moderators

Potential Majesty 400 owner Tasmania Australia

Postby bobe7316 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 23:54 23

Hi all,

I am from the Island of Tasmania which is just south of Australia. I have a 1964 Royal Enfield at the moment. I bought this motorcycle some years ago because it had a right gear shift gearbox. I have to have a fusion of my ankle bones in my left foot due to ostio arthritis. My right foot while being able to change gears is starting to go as well. I am looking at selling my Royal Enfield and buying some sort of automatic motorcycle so I do not have to use my feet to ride it. I think that the Majesty will suit the job better than any other auto motorcycle. Any way now that I am member of this forum I will be keeping an eye on what others are commenting about the Majesty scooter. I am 65 years old and really looking for something different to how a motorcycle is controlled. Big on board luggage compartments are a bonus.

Thank you from

Bob
bobe7316

MajestyUSA.com
Advertisement

Re: Potential Majesty 400 owner Tasmania Australia

Postby rocky69 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 15:31 15

Welcome to the forum.i have a 2005 majesty.i just got back from a nice rode and I just can't say enough good things about my majesty.im 66
rocky69

Postby jggimi » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:53 08

Welcome!

I too have a foot with issues. I enjoy the meter-long "footpegs" of the Majesty, as it lets me shift my feet for maximum comfort on long rides.

You may find you cannot fit your helmet under the seat -- I cannot stow my XL full-face there. But the bike rides well with a top case.

(I have never been to Tasmania but I have fond memories of Cascade beer from a trip to Sydney nearly 20 years ago.)
jggimi

Postby bobe7316 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 19:50 19

jggimi wrote:Welcome!

I too have a foot with issues. I enjoy the meter-long "footpegs" of the Majesty, as it lets me shift my feet for maximum comfort on long rides.

You may find you cannot fit your helmet under the seat -- I cannot stow my XL full-face there. But the bike rides well with a top case.

(I have never been to Tasmania but I have fond memories of Cascade beer from a trip to Sydney nearly 20 years ago.)

Yes Cascade beer the best drop in Tassie. I only use an open face helmet with a visor so that would have no trouble fitting in.
I have a top box on my Royal Enfield at the moment. I have a spare engine to go with it and am just waiting on a spacer from
Hitchcock's in England for that engine (I lost the first one some where in my shed) and I will put the Royal Enfield up for sale
with the spare engine as well. Once it is gone I will have space for the Majesty.
bobe7316

Return to Who are you? Where are you from?