New TMax owner in Vancouver Canada

Introduce yourself. Name, scooter type, where from, How long you have been an owner, etc...

Moderator: Site Moderators

New TMax owner in Vancouver Canada

Postby Umbrianissimo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 13:00 13

Hi All,

Just joined as I've returned to scooters after another brief spell with a motorcycle. Previous Vespa GTS 250 was replaced by a Piaggio BV350 (from 2013 until 2017) and then this summer I had a Honda CB500F. A fine bike, but not the right one for me. So, back to scoots on the one that tickled my fancy. Late into my 50's I'm comfortable with what I want, rather than worrying about what others think of what I'm riding.

I know this forum focuses on the Majesty, but in NA scooter riders need to stick together. I'm on a few other forums as well, but having a large resource pool of friends and information is great.

Cheers,

Damon
2012 TMax 530 in sparkly white, 2017 V-Strom 650 also in spiffy white
"I think that god, in making man, somewhat overestimated his abilities' Oscar Wilde.
Umbrianissimo

MajestyUSA.com
Advertisement

Re: New TMax owner in Vancouver Canada

Postby FZ-Dave » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:06 02

Hey Damon, fellow BC'r. Seems like quite a sleepy forum here. Hopefully we find it useful.
FZ-Dave

Re: New TMax owner in Vancouver Canada

Postby Umbrianissimo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 14:10 14

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think that there is only a moderate level of traffic on some of these sites. Still, even the occasional contacts are nice. I also like having sites where there is a blend of two wheel transport types, and at least this site gathers the Yamaha oweners together.
2012 TMax 530 in sparkly white, 2017 V-Strom 650 also in spiffy white
"I think that god, in making man, somewhat overestimated his abilities' Oscar Wilde.
Umbrianissimo

Return to Who are you? Where are you from?