Hello from Kansas City, 2009 YP400, Expierenced Rider

Introduce yourself. Name, scooter type, where from, How long you have been an owner, etc...

Moderator: Site Moderators

Hello from Kansas City, 2009 YP400, Expierenced Rider

Postby CS_Shofar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 0:34 00

Greetings everyone!

My name is Charles, and I am currently residing in the Kansas City area. I look forward to learning more through reading the many informational topics and forums and hopefully be able to contribute to some of the forums.

I have owned my 2009 Yamaha Majesty 400 since 2013. I am the second owner, and I plan to keep it for a long while. I have went on long tours and also day group rides over very difficult twisty roads. Went to Sturgis the last two years, and the Majesty held up with no issues hitting 95 mph...actually it out performed all the Harleys due to the deep lean capability allowing me to take 10 mph turns at 30 mph (make sure you are riding on Pirelli Diablo tires with good tread life remaining).

I am looking forward to group ride opportunities near KC as well as Scooter rallies to reconnect with other maxi-scooter riders...been riding with too many motorcyclist.
CS_Shofar

MajestyUSA.com
Advertisement

Return to Who are you? Where are you from?