Brand New 2014 Majesty scooter!

Introduce yourself. Name, scooter type, where from, How long you have been an owner, etc...

Moderator: Site Moderators

Brand New 2014 Majesty scooter!

Postby redrider 1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:29 12

I just purchased a new 2014 majesty this week. I have been reading on your forum about how good and reliable these scooters are. I did not even ride a majesty yet,but this dealer had 2 2014 units new for sale and I got one for $3800 + $99 doc fee out the door. I think that was a good deal? I do have a Burgman 650 that I ride now too. Bought it last year from older man . Is a 2006 and had only 5000 miles on it. Very good shape like new.For $3000. Might keep both scooters, not sure yet. I have to get the Majesty broke in yet to compare. Still cold in wisconsin to ride much yet. Have read an feel I have learned a lot about the Majesty from your forum,thanks for the info. I hope I like this scooter as well as some of you guys? This is my first time on the forum. Thanks.
redrider 1

MajestyUSA.com
Advertisement

Return to Who are you? Where are you from?