NewMember frol Lodz/Poland

Introduce yourself. Name, scooter type, where from, How long you have been an owner, etc...

Moderator: Site Moderators

NewMember frol Lodz/Poland

Postby Franzzz » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:57 08

Hi all!
My name is Adam. I'm 43 year old. I'm from Poland. One month ago I bought YP 400 '08 with 15,000 km on the clock.
Earlier I rode FJR1300 but after accident in Norway in 2016 i had to sold it. I'm still developing my right hand and arm that's time for scooter.

regards
Adam Lodz/Poland
Franzzz

MajestyUSA.com
Advertisement

Re: NewMember frol Lodz/Poland

Postby tonymarchman » Fri Mar 30, 2018 16:26 16

Hello Adam, Welcome to the forum, We have many well informed members here if you should need any info. Sorry to hear about your accident. After you have a few months with the majesty you will likely be addicted to the auto tranny. It is just so much easier to get around on, especially in town or traffic.
How about some pics of your scoot and include some great scenery of Poland. Most of us will never see it for ourselves so maybe you could help us out?
Thanks for Joining
Tony in Tennessee (Southeast USA where it is warm and sunny most of the time)
tonymarchman
MajestyUSA Supporter
MajestyUSA Supporter

Re: NewMember frol Lodz/Poland

Postby Umbrianissimo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 17:58 17

Hello Adam and Welcome!

I hope the new scooter works out well for you. Plenty of motorcycle riders have scooters as well, and I hope you enjoy it too. by all means, send pics of Poland and places you ride. It is like a mini-travel show, which I always like.

Damon
2012 TMax 530 in sparkly white, 2017 V-Strom 650 also in spiffy white
"I think that god, in making man, somewhat overestimated his abilities' Oscar Wilde.
Umbrianissimo

Return to Who are you? Where are you from?