Back after 10-odd years. Just bought a new TMax DX

Introduce yourself. Name, scooter type, where from, How long you have been an owner, etc...

Moderator: Site Moderators

Back after 10-odd years. Just bought a new TMax DX

Postby gwynnus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:27 08

Hi all

I fist visited this site a decade or so ago when I bought a Majesty 400, one of the few scooters I've owned which I really regret selling.

I've been riding a Ducati and a few other bikes since then but traffic in Malta has become so silly that I decided to return to a maxi which could tackle bends and curves well and have some serious ooomph. Hopefully I chose the right bike for that. We'll see :)
gwynnus

MajestyUSA.com
Advertisement

Re: Back after 10-odd years. Just bought a new TMax DX

Postby guido » Sun Sep 16, 2018 20:14 20

welcome back!
guido
MajestyUSA Supporter
MajestyUSA Supporter

Re: Back after 10-odd years. Just bought a new TMax DX

Postby Umbrianissimo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 12

Hello! Just wanted to jump in and say that I'm jealous that you have a NEW TMax. Mine is a 2012, and I think 2015 or 2016 was the last year they brought them into Canada. Damn annoying as it is a great bike... love mine more each time I ride. Not as nimble as a Vespa in tight urban traffic, but not too bad, and excellent handling on ex-urban roads. I've done a few rides around our coast, and it covers the kms easily.

Never been to Malta but have friends who are resident there. Off to Italy next week and I'll be in the south this time, so I'll nod in your direction from Apulia.
2012 TMax 530 in sparkly white, 2017 V-Strom 650 also in spiffy white
"I think that god, in making man, somewhat overestimated his abilities' Oscar Wilde.
Umbrianissimo

Return to Who are you? Where are you from?