special modifications to the morphous

Morphous, Vino, Zuma or other types of Yamaha scooters.

Moderator: Site Moderators

special modifications to the morphous

Postby papaballoon » Sun Oct 18, 2015 16:26 16

If you want photos, you may have to send me an e mail. But I just jacked up a set of side covers to make my Morph more comfortable .
I ride all year. In iowa. In California And the south. This is not a trick. You think 55° (f...above zero) is cold. Around here, I'd you get to 50, keeping people indoors with their clothes on is difficult!
I ride in about anything if there is no ice on the street. I have ridden 150 miles in a snowstorm. So... Yea.
Anyway, it is inspired by the nsu sportmax on display at the national motorcycle museum in Anamosa Iowa. If you are EVER near eastern iowa. Do not miss it!.
Initial tests show that it is much better in cold and wind. Im planning a trip of at least 2000 miles starting Nov 1.
The trip is intended to go from eastern iowa to denver Colorado. After that, I do not know.
papaballoon
Super Poster

MajestyUSA.com
Advertisement

Re: special modifications to the morphous

Postby Tball » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:29 12

Well next time you are in Southern Ca let me know we can do some rides.
Tball

Re: special modifications to the morphous

Postby papaballoon » Sat Nov 14, 2015 0:33 00

Southern Cali? I was halfway there. Denver and boulder. Bike ran flawlessly. Coldest day..29°. I usually had high 30s to 50s. Did about 900 miles the last two days

. Temps in the 20s to 60°. Love this ride!
papaballoon
Super Poster

Return to Other Yamaha scooters