Dilemma...not a bad one

Morphous, Vino, Zuma or other types of Yamaha scooters.

Moderator: Site Moderators

Dilemma...not a bad one

Postby papaballoon » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:29 06

I did it to myself! Now i have to make a decision about what to ride! Damn! How can you have two bikes so similar but so different? The morphous is so silky smooth! SO comfortable.
But the majesty is so powerful. Such a great road bike. At 5000 rpm. The morph oozes along at 40. The exhaust a whisper. At 5000rpm the maj has a nice exhaust note. And 65-70. BOTH are my favorite bike ever!
I guess that is why I'm not rich. I would have every bike i could accumulate.
I want to have a Honda Big Ruckus. And a ruckster. I bid on (ands lost ) a Harley Davidson Topper on ebay. An 86 helix? And an elite 250. Hell every elite model, the 80, the 110, 125, all good. What about a nice reflex? Or a cub of some sort? A trail 70 or 90! But oooo a Cushman highlander! Mmmmm!
I am lost. ....lost!
papaballoon
Super Poster

MajestyUSA.com
Advertisement

Re: Dilemma...not a bad one

Postby bugsplatz » Sat Apr 30, 2016 23:43 23

PaPa, I feel your pain! :mrgreen:
bugsplatz

Re: Dilemma...not a bad one

Postby minimac » Sun May 29, 2016 7:44 07

I recently bought a Morphous to go along with the Majesty and the Burgman Executive. I'm thinking of prepping the Morph for next years Cannonball Run. After that, perhaps the 400 swap. If the swap goes well, it may be time to thin the herd a little.
minimac
Turbo Poster

Return to Other Yamaha scooters