Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner

New Honda Reflex owner in Ohio

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  strkngfang 
#1 ·
I just made my move to a maxi with a 2006 Honda Reflex sport in awesome yellow. My wife now rides our other scoot, the Honda SH 150i. I have been biased toward Honda because the dealer support I have received with my scoots has been second to none and our Yamaha dealer is the pits. I have always liked the Majesty over the Burgman, maybe because Burgmans are everywhere but I hate the crappy mpg on the Majesty and haven't quite figured out why the huge difference with both having fuel injected 400cc engines? My Reflex has been getting mid to high 70's so not too bad. I really do like it but if my wife and I ever do some long distance "two up"riding I don't think it will cut it very well. I'm only 150lbs so it will easily run 75-80mph but there is a definitely difference with her on board at that speed. Another thing besides the bad mpg of the Majesty is the passenger seat and no foot pegs. WE tried one out before we bought the SH and it was horribly uncomfortable for her so we kinda wrote it off, what a shame :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.