Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner

It's NOT fair!!!

16K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  JeremyBurton 
#1 ·
We either get those garbage Maxi scooters from BMW, or the portly Burgmann, while the rest of the world can have this:
https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/ ... -tmax-560/

I love my XMAX 300, but I would trade it in in a heartbeat if I could have the new Tech MAX!

#3 ·
And it gets WORSE!

Now the new SYM TL500 Twin is being rolled-out; it's a better Tmax500 than the Tmax500!!! Engine design of a Tmax, sounds like a Tmax, Feels exactly like a Tmax when ridden, according to a Spanish reviewer who rode to the ENCIMA Show on HIS Tmax500 and when on the SYM said it was EXACTLY like riding his bike, but smoother and handled better!

The Tmax will run from about 11,000 to 14,000 euro in 2020.
The AK 550 will be in the 10,000 Euro range
The SYM TL500 will be....wait for it...7,999 Euro.

We get SQUAT... :x

#4 ·
VIDEOS!

#14 ·
I'm new, I know this is a very old forum but I like the video, Nice scooter, with a good presentation. The video throws it, because of very amateur drone shots. I always have mine with me, whether on a single-wheel, electric scooter, electric bike, or motorcycle, good in the car too. The landscape is really nice.

#6 ·
buellboy9 said:
Sharp looking scooter but I am unfamiliar with the manufacturer or their reputation...
Taiwanese: scooters, motorcycles, ATVs, and also a contract manufacturer for Hyundai automobiles. I believe the consensus in North America is they are on a similar tier as KYMCO for product quality and distribution network.

#7 ·
My brother had two SYMs, and so did my OTHER brother...all indestructible and reliable as hell. The last was a CityCom 300, which handled brilliantly...

#11 ·
#13 ·
The last time it was here in the States, they charged the same amount for the TMAX as BMW was charging for the C600 Sport. The difference was, the BMW had anti-lock brakes, a heated seat and heated grips. The TMAX had a keyless ignition. That was it. So yeah... no WONDER it didn't sell.

Now the top of the line TMAX not only matches the BMWs in technology, it EXCEEDS it with true electronic cruise control (something BMW riders have been begging for since the C650GT was first announced). Bring the TMAX here, price it right, and market it PROPERLY and they'd sell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.