Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd heard some discussion about gas cards from Yamaha, but thought that had pretty much expired. I purchased my 05 Majesty from a dealer for $5050 otd on March 25th. And yesterday I got a nice suprise, the card for $100 bucks.

It will take me a long while to use $100 in gas, but I'll have fun doing it!

Very classy, Yamaha.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A year ago would have been a completely different story... the bike was brand new (to our shores).

I had heard of prices like that on last year's model, so I called around to different dealers til I found the most compelling prices. I found a dealer in Greenville, NC, 150 miles away, they had an 05 Charcoal, which I like, and they seemed to be able to talk scooter.

I might have considered several of the Piaggio scooters, or even Aprilia's, but their dealers are too far away for me to feel very comfortable with the arrangment.

In the end I felt the Maj was the sweet spot for my next bike, especialy at that price. I'm starting to get to know the bike a bit, and I'm really enjoying it.

It doesn't hurt that I have a Yamaha dealer is right down the street, and they're scooter friendly.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The Yamaha dealer, where I bought my Majesty, is just a few miles from my house but they are not a participating dealer in the $100 gas card promotion. So, no free gas for me! The other nearby dealers (within 50 miles) didn't have the Candy Red, so you kind of have to go with who has what you want. A hundred dollars would be good for nearly 12 fill-ups...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.