Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike was in a minor accident about 5 years ago. The lady hit me in the back while at a stop light. It popped the bike out from under me and it laid over on the right side. The damage done was enough to consider the bike totaled although other than from the back where I had to cut the mudflap away from the tire so I could drive it and the silver plastic tip on the end of the muffler was broken off, the bike looks like it has very little damage. Unfortunately its considered totaled. However I did not allow the title to be totaled so its got a clean title. The bike still has the original battery as it was still working when the accident happened in 2015. It's now totally dead. Right after the accident I took the bike out and rode it one last time. I parked it, went inside and ate dinner, came back out and the rear tire was flat. Really? On the last ride I ran over some tiny piece of metal and now the rear tire has a tiny hole it it, but very little actual wear. I went to hook up jumper cables to see if I could start it and the cover that covers the battery has walked off. It was on the bike seat for 2 months and has since disappeared. It's beyond ridiculous the bad luck I've had with this bike. But just to be certain, it DOES NOT START but it was running perfectly when parked after that last ride where I got the metal in the rear tire. When I hooked the jumper cables to it it did the full gauge sweep on both gauges and the center LCD came on bright as can be with the ODO showing mileage like normal. But when you press the start button nothing happens. It's got the upgraded variator weights, upgraded custom air filter element and about 25.000 miles since new. It has a rack for mounting a trunk but would not actually come with a trunk. If I can find the battery cover that has seemingly walked away I will ship it to whomever buys this bike. It's been sitting uncovered out of the weather under my carport for 5 years so it's filthy now. I have pictures of it taken right after the accident and what it would look like AFTER being washed.

I used to be a member here and even have a Majesty USA keychain that I bought about 14 years ago. I'd most likely give it to the rider who buys it off of this forum when he buys the bike. I don't even know how much I would ask for it. I would like to speak with the potential buyer first. I can send pictures to anyone who wants them but the photos are 5 years old and are of the bike when it was spotless. It's very filthy now with 5 years of dust and grime from sitting on the carport. It was not rained on and hasn't even gotten wet in 5 years.

It is silver in color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts