Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned from the local Yamaha dealer there are 4 other Majestys in my area. I saw one a few weeks ago, going the oppisite direction when I was in my cage.

It would be fun to get together and ride.

DougThompson
www.rvwithus.com/motorscooter.html

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello Doug,

Not from Pikeville, KY but I travel there quite often...maybe some day I will travel on my Majesty. I work for a Coal Company and we have a couple facilities in that area. Great roads to travel on...just watch out for those trucks...I bet you can really navigate those twists and turns.

Good to hear from you...

Rich
Tulsa, OK

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes Rich, lotta good rides around here. I enjoy the back roads, dodging coal trucks and other road hazards. The areas I ride are where the big dirty trucks create their pollution, dust, diesel particulate, road hazards, etc. etc !

Some years ago I drove a truck for a delivery company here that delivered mine supplies to coal mines. I went all over the tri-state area here and made two trips to an underground mine at Spiro, Oklahoma. You may know the area).

Looks like a nice ride on my scoot.

DougThompson
Pikeville, Kentucky

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.