Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My name is Victoria and I bought a blue Majesty last August, which I just love riding. I used to ride a Honda 450 and have owned a 1976 Puch moped... the moped got me started riding some 25 years ago.

I have riden the Majesty to work and around central and eastern Maine, along the coast and inland on some beautiful rides. I have enjoyed riding the roads and commuting to and from work with this beauty.

I have not taken the Majesty on the interstate, nor do I want to. I wonder how others have experienced riding on the highway/interstate and how the bike handles when passed by big trucks.

Any other Majesty owners/riders in Maine?

Victoria

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome Victoria. My husband ride the Majesty the most in the family right now, I just took the Motorcycle safety course last weekend and got my license. He rides the interstates some. I think some of the other members might too. Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Wecome along to the forum, Victoria! Hope you can hook-up with some other riders in Maine. We'd love to read your ride reports when you start to thaw out and riding becomes practical (and safe). :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.