Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Depends on the market. To my understanding, for North America the YP400 was homologated once, and the only significant model year change was color, or saddle design. My knowledge may be incomplete, of course.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the prompt reply. I have had the 2005 for several years, but just purchased a 2013 model for my Tucson home from a friend out there—too much trouble to shlep the one back and forth. Almost 2000 miles each way…

·
Registered
647 Posts
Your '13 will have adjustable rear shocks, that the '05 didn't have. Other than that, the seat hinge setup was slightly modified. Mechanically, they are all( North American) basically the same.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sorry, yamavin, but these advancements were not brought to North America, where cystokid and I both live. The Majesty is still being marketed in other parts of the world, but in North America, Yamaha did not invest in updates to the Majesty and stopped selling them back in 2014.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hallo, da habe ich mich wohl geirrt und sorry, ich wollte keine falschen fakten verbreiten. Ich dachte die Modelle sind weltweit alle gleich nach Baujahr....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts