Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to go for a ride today!!! I didn't go to far. Let's say I went around the BIG block!! About 15 -20 miles around!!!! It was a nice day today and I had to put my scooter in the other garage so I decided to go around the block first!! I really enjoyed the ride.

Wish I could get my husband to go for a ride, it would be alot more fun!! He says it's to cold out!!! I told him to go buy a full face helmet and he wouldn't notice the weather that much!!! He doesn't listen of course!

I enjoyed myself no matter if I was by myself or not though. The scooter is the best!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Kim,
Glad to hear you had a great time out on your Majesty! :D It's pretty cold on the road here in Calif in the early mornings right now, but as you say, a full face helmet really helps w/that. What state are you in?

I did a FIRST today everybody! Commuted to work today on Max (my Majesty's name....he's a Maxi-Scooter, after all!) taking FREEWAYS ALL THE WAY! That's 4 freeways (2 are real short connectors).
Had to keep reining him in......keep creeping up to 70 !! (that's fast for me right now guys, I'm a newbee!) Of course today is Sunday. Monday will be a different story. Not comfortable enough to brave the freeways on weekday commutes..... they're full of other people trying to get to work on time, and some are reeeeally stressed, so I think I'll just take those surface streets until I feel more confident about freeways.

[/i]

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Since the forum has been down for a few days. How has the riding been?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
greengoose said:
Since the forum has been down for a few days. How has the riding been?
Today would have been a good day for a ride (once the fog lifted!). I'm not up to par though so I didn't go out on the Maj. I've had a cold for about 3 weeks now. It just doesn't want to go away. It's like it's in slow motion. first the sore throat for a about a week, then a cough the next week, and now a stuffy runny nose!!! It's taking it's time going through the course!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
29 degrees this morning on the daily commute. This is pretty chilly by Seattle standards and is making me seriously consider heated grips.

·
Registered
343 Posts
We've had snow and or rain for a week or so here. I've been telling those Norfers they have to do a better job of keeping their "stuff" in their yards. Winter isn't supposed to get to Virginia until about the middle of January or February.

It's supposed to warm up a bit today. I hope to get out and ride just to ride if nothing else.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Been in the 30's in the morning here, but been riding the car and drinking my morn'n coffee. Hope to be back riding soon. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.