Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, finally got registered on the new forum, nice to see it back up and running again.

I got a 2005 Majesty 400 from a friend a year or so ago, it's got 40,000 miles on it and still running strong. These are really nice bikes, I'm surprised they aren't more popular. Yes being automatic isn't quite as much fun but for cruising the back roads I don't actually miss it. It's got great wind protection and is very comfortable at highway speed. I have a KLR 650 for when I'm in the mood to go offroading. After riding the KLR I can say that the Majesty did an awesome job balancing out the single cylinder 400cc engine! I live right along highway 89A in Arizona, lots of nice riding around here...

Even with 40,000 miles the bike really doesn't have any issues. When I first got it I changed the oil in the engine and gearbox, all new air filters, checked the belt... the plastic bolts that hold the windshield in place were broken, I replaced those. One broken tail light, replaced that.

I guess that's it. Howdy from AZ!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello and welcome. Former AZ [ Scottsdale & Prescott ] resident. Glad to be a "former".
Agree, the Majesty is a really good scooter. Huge surprise when you ride one and see what they can do. Excellent build also. Working on them - Whew, kind of a pain compared to regular bikes. Enjoy and have fun with the new ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts