Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me a while to find an alternative title to "How do you get it up?"

But seriously, all of the scooters that I've had are pretty hard to use a motorcycle lift on. There is plastic and kick stands that get in the way. And I'm done crawling around on my belly like a reptile to work on my scooters.

I got a bit lucky this time around with a motorcycle lift that I had and my new Majesty. I found a place to slide it in that doesn't get interfered with. The problem is also that there's just barely enough clearance when it's on the side stand. I am also using a little platform lift for the front. The pictures are for demonstration purposes only. I would normally have a couple more tiedowns.
Another issue is that the tiedowns get in the way of removing some panels.

The ideal is to have one of those table lifts, but I don't have the bucks for the room for it.

Would be interested in how everyone else solves this.
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use a Harbor Freight lift table, and this optional wheel chock. No fit issues.

yeah, I would love one of those. I actually tried making my own with a big heavy door and my motorcycle lift. A little too sketchy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"How handy are you?"
To paraphrase Red Green, "If the women don't find you handsome, they better find you handy."
Yeah thanks for those. I've seen a bunch of them, and I think I'd rather just save up my pennies for a ready-made. In the meantime I'm making do fairly well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts