Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious how fast other drivers have driven their majesty?
I have driven mine a little over 100mph.
No....wasn't downhill with wind at my back.
Level surface, no wind, early morning...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Passing 95 mph (indicated) before "better sense" prevailed

·
Registered
13 Posts
There is a steep hill as you come out of our local Walmart to head home. It's steep and a pretty long half-mile climb. I was on the scooter the other day after picking up some groceries. I thought - what the heck this a good place to test the power of the Majesty. Rolled on stead throttle = 50- 60 - 70 - 80 still pulling - 90 mph at the top of the hill and still throttle left. Pretty dang impressive! This is a hill that I have tested cars I was interested in to see if they could hold 60 mph up the hill. This is about 4K altitude and 85'f.
The scooter was rock-solid stability also. These are really impressive rides.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I've hit 90 by accident a few times. Didn't mean to go that fast & quickly backed off. Of course there is about a 10% error in the speedometer but oddly not in the odometer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
95 indicated with more to go on level ground with 360 lbs. or rider and passenger. Smooth and stable as can be.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have had mine up and over 90 a few times.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My mph app shows the Majesty speedometer reads 10% higher at any speed than what it is actually doing, and I've tried 3 different apps.
It cruises 80 mph effortlessly (really only 72 mph according to app).
It will cruise 90 mph (really 81 mph).
I've had it up to 95 mph (really 85.5%) just to see if it would go that fast.
It acted like it would continue to slowly accelerate more, but I had no desire to go any faster & quickly went back to 80 mph (really 72 mph).
I was on a straight stretch on the expressway between trucks, no other vehicles around.

When I'm out in the country just cruising I go 40 mph most of the time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is a steep hill as you come out of our local Walmart to head home. It's steep and a pretty long half-mile climb. I was on the scooter the other day after picking up some groceries. I thought - what the heck this a good place to test the power of the Majesty. Rolled on stead throttle = 50- 60 - 70 - 80 still pulling - 90 mph at the top of the hill and still throttle left. Pretty dang impressive! This is a hill that I have tested cars I was interested in to see if they could hold 60 mph up the hill. This is about 4K altitude and 85'f.
The scooter was rock-solid stability also. These are really impressive rides.

They ARE great scooters!
I'm baffled why they weren't more popular.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im 6’1” & 202lbs I have a stock 2006 and have had mine up to 176 kilometres per hour. I absolutely love this super scoot. Don’t miss my 1100cc motorcycle at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts