Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
I'm joining the group as an owner / lover of maxi-scooters. I ride a Burgman 400 which I bought new in August of 2005. I have clocked 8K miles. And a permanent grin plastered on my face.
Maxi-scooter riders in S F south bay area have a loose knit group of owners who meet for a breakfast and casual ride. We call ourselves the "Silicon Valley Step Through Maxi Scooter Riders".
We have a breakfast scheduled for June 17. We will be meeting at Omega Restaurant in Milpitas at 9 AM. Omega is on Park Victoria Drive just off Calaveras Blvd close to the 680 freeway.

Bill Reisinger
Blue Burgman 400

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello Bill..Hope you enjoy your visits here as i do..If your around in the LA area let me know..I belong to the Maxie scooter club of SoCal and we try to ride almost every saturday..Anyway have fun and be safe..

·
Banned
71 Posts
Hello and welcome to MUSA! I used to live in Sacto at one time, had an interview in Milpitas for Memorex Telex. I got the job, and was rifted 3 monthes later...go figure!!

There's a lot to soak in both here and the sister site www.burgmanusa.com about the maxi-scooter world...

Have fun!
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.