Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I came over, too. Still sharing the Majesty with my husband until he can get his Burgman next year. Alway a little shy of posting since we didn't have a Burgman, but now maybe I'll reply more. 2005 Gray Majesty husband rides every day, so I only get to ride when he out of town. Spent a lot of time two-up riding before the weather cooled off. Well good riding to everyone I'm off to see the site.
Thanks, Greengoose

·
Registered
343 Posts
I don't have a Burgman either. I've never even seen a Burgman that I know of, but the fact that I didn't know anything about a subject has never stopped me from having something to say about it. :D

I should run for congress. :shock:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
HerMajesty said:
Alway a little shy of posting since we didn't have a Burgman, but now maybe I'll reply more. 2005 Gray Majesty husband rides every day, so I only get to ride when he out of town.
Welcome along! We so hope to see you posting more here, however everybody (even a Burgman or Silverwing owners) are welcome to participate. Now we just need to help you get your own Scoot so you can ride his & hers with your hubby. 8)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
CajunBass said:
I don't have a Burgman either. I've never even seen a Burgman that I know of, but the fact that I didn't know anything about a subject has never stopped me from having something to say about it. :D
I gained a lot of ideas about items I want for my Majesty from reading the posts and perusing the Gallery on the Burgman site. There are lots of creative people who own Burgers. :) I've got a lot of respect for their inventiveness!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cary is on the west of Raleigh, right at the Triangle park. There are 5 or 6 people in area with either Majesty or Burgman.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts