Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost somewhere in San Antonio ... poor little thing must be scared an lonely ... Reward if found!! It also reminded me to check my air filter which is filthy.

My first problem with the scoot so far ... guess I can't complain too much. :lol:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Fortunately, most of the screws and findings are inexpensive and on the shelf at most dealerships!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The filters seem to be a bit pricey ... well mostly because there are several to buy at once. I had no idea a machine like this would have so many filters. I lost tons of screws on my KLR650s but that thing vibrated like a thumper. The majesty seems relatively smooth and to top it off, I did check the screws a few thousand miles back. Sounds like some Lock Tight is in order.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
You could take one of the air box screws to NAPA. They have a really wide supply of metric fasteners. Just ask them for one of a matching size. You may get one with a bolt head and it may be too long but you could just cut it to length with a hacksaw. I'm sure this would be cheaper and faster than ordering one from a dealer.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
The Texas Yamaha Pasadena dealership that I go to keeps all the small fasteners in stock. The Majesty uses the same fasteners as the regular Yamaha bikes. Try checking with your local dealerships to see if they do the same. The ones I've needed were only 5-10 cents from the dealer.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The owners manual shows a good description of what needs to be changed and how to get to it. The motor air filters are easy to get to, but the final drive filter requires the bottom panel removal ... a little more work but doesnt look hard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts