Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I lost my keys today.
My ignition key was very loose and would fall out of the lock while driving so I used to tie it or take it out and put in my pocket.
This morning I forgot and it's now lying face down on a motorway somewhere....

I managed to turn the ignition off with a pair of scissors but I'm not able to turn it back on again.

As this is an old bike and I'm thinking to replace it when the next MOT inspection is due in 6 months I was thinking could I drill the barrel so that I'm able to use anthing to turn the ignition on.

Is there any solutions out there.

To get a locksmith out is going to cost me £350 odd.

hope there is hope

·
Registered
3 Posts
"What are the most common types of online scams?"
Online purchase scams are at the top, with an 84% engagement rate and 47% money loss. Citation Internet.

EIGHTY-FOUR PERCENT o_O:mad:

For example, if somebody sliced a pie for you and your friends but kept 84% for themselves, you would only have one small piece to share with them. :(

care·ful
[ˈkerfəl]

ADJECTIVE
  1. making sure of avoiding potential danger, mishap, or harm; cautious:
If one is careful who they get desert from, they can all have an equal share, for themselves and their friends! :love: 🍰🎂🧁🍫🍪🥰

Now, some may say desert is no big deal compared to a Gas cap that normally retails as an OEM part for over 150 American clams 💵💵💵💵! Exactly!! (Partzilla sells that bad boy for around 116.00$ 😶)

I, however, do take my desert very seriously. :sneaky:

Call me old fashioned if you like, but unless we meet in person and exchange hard earned green backs hand to hand, it will never happen. I myself am not looking for a gas cap anyhow. I buy online very seldom and only from a very few trusted sellers that have a perfect reputation for delivery and replacement if stolen by porch pirates. ☠🗡💣

I do pray that answers your question. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
"What are the most common types of online scams?"
Online purchase scams are at the top, with an 84% engagement rate and 47% money loss. Citation Internet.

EIGHTY-FOUR PERCENT o_O:mad:

For example, if somebody sliced a pie for you and your friends but kept 84% for themselves, you would only have one small piece to share with them. :(

care·ful
[ˈkerfəl]

ADJECTIVE
  1. making sure of avoiding potential danger, mishap, or harm; cautious:
If one is careful who they get desert from, they can all have an equal share, for themselves and their friends! :love: 🍰🎂🧁🍫🍪🥰

Now, some may say desert is no big deal compared to a Gas cap that normally retails as an OEM part for over 150 American clams 💵💵💵💵! Exactly!! (Partzilla sells that bad boy for around 116.00$ 😶)

I, however, do take my desert very seriously. :sneaky:

Call me old fashioned if you like, but unless we meet in person and exchange hard earned green backs hand to hand, it will never happen. I myself am not looking for a gas cap anyhow. I buy online very seldom and only from a very few trusted sellers that have a perfect reputation for delivery and replacement if stolen by porch pirates. ☠🗡💣

I do pray that answers your question. ;)
Yeah 😰 , You're right, I got your point, thank you so much for your explanation 😊

1 - 8 of 8 Posts