Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have a few parts available, accepting and entertaining offers. In central NY, I have a complete good rolling chassis, with a good clear title. Good forks, wheels, shocks,calipers, etc. minus engine,cvt, and all plastics.
In central Florida, I have a complete frame minus wheels, engine and cvt, and almost all body plastics, seats (F&R), lights, dash and gauges, forks, etc. With a clear good Fla title.
Must be picked up or shipping at your cost from 13126 (NY) or 34748(Fla). I want my space back, prices will be cheap, if I have what you want. Tell me what you need and what you want to pay-the worst is that I'll say no or make a counter offer.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I have an oil filter, both air filters & a Giivi windshield with attached laminar lip left over.that I will sell cheap but I don't want to bother shipping. Someone would have to live close enough to pick them up. in Riverside County, Ca. Shipping the filters wouldn't be too hard but the windshield would.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I still have a few parts available, accepting and entertaining offers. In central NY, I have a complete good rolling chassis, with a good clear title. Good forks, wheels, shocks,calipers, etc. minus engine,cvt, and all plastics.
In central Florida, I have a complete frame minus wheels, engine and cvt, and almost all body plastics, seats (F&R), lights, dash and gauges, forks, etc. With a clear good Fla title.
Must be picked up or shipping at your cost from 13126 (NY) or 34748(Fla). I want my space back, prices will be cheap, if I have what you want. Tell me what you need and what you want to pay-the worst is that I'll say no or make a counter offer.
Colors of plastics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts