Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned a Red 2006 Yamaha Majesty YP400V for the last 15 years.
Currently reside in Georgia.
My wife and I, (Since she can not drive.) have done extensive motorcycle touring and camping on the bike. (aka-scooter. But at a 400cc engine with a top cruising speed of 75 mph, I prefer what one mechanic told me; "At 400cc, it don't matter if it has pegs or running boards, you are on a 'motorcycle'!") We load it up with a tent, sleeping bags, pads, etc. and off we go!
I was looking at a Burgman 650 once but, the Majesty has always been highly recommended and a great riding machine. So at my age, why bother upgrading now. The Iron Lady, as I call her too much for my wife's amusement, handles us well!
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
15 Posts
My wife and I, (Since she can not drive.) have done extensive motorcycle touring and camping on the bike. (aka-scooter. But at a 400cc engine with a top cruising speed of 75 mph, I prefer what one mechanic told me; "At 400cc, it don't matter if it has pegs or running boards, you are on a 'motorcycle'!") We load it up with a tent, sleeping bags, pads, etc. and off we go!
I was looking at a Burgman 650 once but, the Majesty has always been highly recommended and a great riding machine. So at my age, why bother upgrading now. The Iron Lady, as I call her too much for my wife's amusement, handles us well! View attachment 14685
I was looking at a Burgman 650 once but, the Majesty has always been highly recommended and a great riding machine. So at my age, why bother upgrading now. The Iron Lady, as I call her too much for my wife's amusement, handles us well! View attachment 14685

so good to see another Majesty rider here on the forum. I don’t visit as often as I should, but check in occasionally. I have a 2009 Majesty in Melbourne Florida and whenever I get the urge for something else, I realize how practical, reliable, and effective my Majesty is, and I stop thinking of replacing it. I really do love it, and I have had many motorcycles over the years. As I get older, the ease and efficiency of the Majesty can’t be beat. Take care and ride safe!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts