Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Just purchased my first majesty. 2005 yp400 with 7800 miles on it. Runs great. Looks nice. It’s just going to be a commuter vehicle for me. I’m 6foot2 and 310 pounds. So I won’t be winning any races. Lol! Aside from needing some mirror extenders and maybe some stiffer shocks I’m just wondering if there are other tall drivers with any tips or tricks to share?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hi. Just purchased my first majesty. 2005 yp400 with 7800 miles on it. Runs great. Looks nice. It’s just going to be a commuter vehicle for me. I’m 6foot2 and 310 pounds. So I won’t be winning any races. Lol! Aside from needing some mirror extenders and maybe some stiffer shocks I’m just wondering if there are other tall drivers with any tips or tricks to share
You can gain a few valuable inches of legroom by removing the butt stop from the seat. I found round plastic plugs at a big box store that fit perfectly in the two holes in the seat where it was. Check motorcycle dismantlers for a set of rear shocks from a 2008 or newer, they are pre-load adjustible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did find that the handlebars can be easily adjusted. Remove 4 Allen screws from plastic covering the bars. Loosen bolts locking down the bars. Adjust and then I also adjusted my hand controls. Lots of extra room.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts