Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the wind swirl windshield stripping from Seang. Initial assessment the product seems ok to install. However, the white 3m tape used to adhere it looks crappy from the inside of the shield. They could use a black tape to enhance the appearence. I would also suggest to them to use the entire moulded type (they offer two opptions) with tape to secure it. The moulded type may just look better. As far as functionality, it works pretty well. I have it installed on Yamahas touring windshield, I'm 5'8" and the wind just hit my visor. with the strip it raised the wind flow about two inches, just enough. ride safe all.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm sorry the edging is by SAENG..............

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thanks for that. Any chance of posting a picture?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought 6 ft of black weather stripping from Menards for $3 that way I can create several different aero effects. It peels right off with no residual and looks pretty decent.

·
Registered
381 Posts
My initial ride with the Yamaha touring screen has the wind hitting me exactly at eye level [ 6'-2"]. This is a bit higher than the Givi screen.

I may forgo the edging on this screen and get the winglet...a 3" x 11" top wing with edging. with two quick-scan mirrors, the total comes to $186...from Saeng.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.