Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last July a nice lady decided that she didn't want me riding my Majesty anymore and decided to turn left directly in front of me. The results were not good as I no longer have a Majesty. She was concentrating on the driveway instead of the road and I was not even recognized as something she needed to avoid or wait for. Anyway, I have an owner's manual and service manual (Yamaha) that I no longer need. I want to sell these together. The bike was 2005 year so is valid for everything up to 2008 where there was slight changes made. I also have a complete set of brake pads, brand new in package, that I didn't get to install, also for sale. These should fit any year Majesty. Use PM to make offers. The books will ship media mail so add $4 for postage. The pads will probably be less than that to ship. Continental US only, you make the offer. First offer I get that I like wins.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello. This offer is still available. Cleaning things out and ran across these parts and manual. If interested and doubtful this still exists, it does, Going for cheap, don't need them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts