Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hope you left a little note with the URL for the site. . . . 8)

Resale-red is a neat colour, but not as fast and sexy as the Galaxy Blue Majestys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should carry post-it notes with me to stick on other Majesties' windshields: one with the MajestyUSA.com URL, and another with my e-mail address with "wanna ride?" I do ride with local scooter groups, feeling like Will Ferrell among the elves, and the maxi-scooterists won't be hitting the roads en masse until May. :roll: When I see pairs or larger groups of motorcyclists on the road I get pangs for group rides at 50mph+.

I love the red. I wrestled with my impatience for the 2006 models to reach these shores and caved in to my immediate scooter gratification. Say what you will about the Burgmans, I think the red ones are pretty -- one parks in the motorcycle section along with my Majesty. I know I made an educated and excellent choice, I just should have waited for the red...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.