I have a Tmax 560. Model 2020
- Variator Polini evo 12/14gr.
- Turque spring polini 94kg.
- Variator belt Polini 31.2mm, with shim installed.
- Bmc air filter.
- Marvin lab 38mm velocity stacks.
- Akrapovic exhaust.
I recently installed the enlarged throttle body 37mm of Jetprime. And I followed the manual perfectly.
Everything is working pretty great.
But when I tested on the dyno. I got a power lose. 47hp. Before installing was 56hp!!
What may cause this?
Maybe I did something wrong?
- Throttle body tighten well, no air leaks.
- TPS adjusted well on 465.
- Throttle body needles tightened and released half a turn.
- Idle speed is perfect. 1100 - 1300 rpm.
- No check-engine errors.
- ECU NOT flashed or tuned.