Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys know what I mean :p :p
Let's start talking about it already; soon it's spring again !
(yeah, I know it's ambitious, but we can always TRY)
I say Seattle !
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
330 Posts
Thanks. I knew I forgot a section in the forum! A proper place for your question. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
I would love to go to something like that. Location really doesn't matter to me, it's a long ride from here no matter where I go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,828 Posts
Where is "Here"??
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
Oops, I just updated my profile to include my location - Chetwynd BC. That's about 800 miles north of the British Columbia/Washington State border. As the crow flys about 21,000 flaps :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I suggested Seattle only to favor our American cousins so they don't need to cross the border;
but heck, there's lots of GREAT riding destinations right here in British Columbia; not to mention we get to play tag in the boonies with our grizzlies :shock:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
HRHQMaj said:
I suggested Seattle only to favor our American cousins so they don't need to cross the border;
but heck, there's lots of GREAT riding destinations right here in British Columbia; not to mention we get to play tag in the boonies with our grizzlies :shock:
I haven't gone across the border for quite a number of years, but from what I understand it's far easier for US citizens to come to Canada than it is for us to head south (post 9/11). Another plus is in Canada we have real beer :shock: :D .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, guys; 8% STRONG (alcohol content) :twisted: :twisted:
2 bottles and ye're down for DUI, hehe :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,828 Posts
Rubble said:
Oops, I just updated my profile to include my location - Chetwynd BC. That's about 800 miles north of the British Columbia/Washington State border. As the crow flys about 21,000 flaps :lol:
:shock: That's about 3,000 miles or 100,000 flaps from Houston!! Probably a 3-4 day ride from Houston (one way) :wink: Great scenery, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Seattle would be a long haul from the folks in Florida. Can you spell Iron Butt? :roll: :p

Although Victoria is a beautiful place. :roll: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,828 Posts
lclem said:
Seattle would be a long haul from the folks in Florida. Can you spell Iron Butt? :roll: :p :lol:
Wanna Butt together?? :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
I can tell from the swaying those are NOT iron butts. BUTT I digress.... :p
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top