Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
596 Posts
In British Columbia Canada, you can ride a 50cc with a regular drivers lisence. At 17 (?), once you have your regular drivers lisence, with restrictions lifted, you can apply for a restricted learners MC lisence after passing the computer road safety test. You must then pass a parking lot MC control course... breaking, slalom, slow speed control, then you get your regular learners. Once you have that for a month, you can go for a road test, and if you pass, you become fully lisenced. Now, if you do the test on a scooter like the Majesty, they restrict you to scooters, and if you should ever want a clutched MC, you need to re-do the road course.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.