Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this, this morning, a European Yamaha Majesty 400 promo...
best viewed small!

·
Registered
45 Posts
that was a good video...Think ill go play a little golf now.. :wink:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hmmm-m-m-m-m They didn't show her teeing off, but she was walking with him. Was she his caddy?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Forget the bike. How did the dude have perfect hair after riding that long? What kind of helmet was that? :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, you've got to have the right haircut to arrive at the office without helmet head... sometimes I end up with this giant hair-swirl at the front of my forehead, which I notice about 10:30.

Otherewise I just keep my hair cut pretty short.

The thing that stands out to me as less than timeless in that video is the palm pilot. Ouch. Very 2002.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey, at least he was wearing gloves, long sleeves, glasses and a helmet ... compare that to the irresponsible Hardley Davidson ads.

It was pretty boring, though. I wanted to see him carving it up on the back roads or something.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife is French, and we get back there several times a year. Her family lives on the west side of Paris, clustered around Versailles.

There, you see A LOT of what the video shows... young professional types in street garb commuting around town. And you see a ton of these bikes parked outside office buildings -- usually with a Termoscud or other lap apron once the weather gets chilly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.