Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've read rumblings that Congress is considering a $100 gas rebate across the board. Some people would go through that in six weeks, others would take a year. Don't know how I feel about that -- it'd be nice to have both the discount for helping the dealership rid itself of 2005 stock AND the $100 fuel bonus months later.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I got my 05 in March for $5050 otd and then, much to my suprise, got the Yamaha credit card for $100.

The thought of congress giving away $100 to every, what -- man woman and child... driver? -- in the country... that just ticks me off.

If you were smart enough to buy your EsssUuuuVeee, then you figure out a way to balance your checkbook and pay for the gas. Otherwise you bought yourself a lawn ornament.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The thought of congress giving away $100 to every, what -- man woman and child... driver? -- in the country... that just pisses me off.

That irritates me too.

I totally agree with you. People who buy houses with ARMs should brace for interest rate hikes. People who buy vehicles larger than what they need have no excuse to whine about dwindling fuel supply. Everyone makes tradeoffs when they buy vehicles, everyone should understand their financial risks when investing in transportation.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yes, I just got mine...all I had to do was buy another Majesty...

·
Registered
450 Posts
I got mine the other day which was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't counting on getting the gas card because I overheard the salesman at the dealership telling another customer that they were not participating in the Yamaha promotion as these types of things always cost the dealership in the end. Obviously he doesn't know what he is talking about and he may have lost a scooter sale because the other people left after hearing that bit of news.

Now I can enjoy 12 free fill-ups!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts